Experience Zakopne and its rich cultural and historical heritage. Learn about some of the most famous Zakopane residents and people who helped promote the town as a vacation destination. Discover some hidden secrets connected with the time of the second World War and also with the fight for the independence of Poland. Walk along the streets to see examples of all the different architecture including the famous Zakopane wooden house style. Visit the famous cemetry, wooden church and also a heritage museum in the oldest street in town.
Zakopane Tour includes
- Welcome vodka shot
- 4 hr guided walking tour.
- Tea/Coffee and cheese cake (midway break)
- Entry to cemetry
- Entry to museum
- We offer a set lunch after the Tour at 35zł. The lunch consist out of 3 very traditional highlander dishes, Kwasnica soup, Moskol and Bigos. (Drinks not inclued in the price). You can book this on the day of the Tour.
Price per Person: 170zl
Price per Person: 150zl
Price per Person: 90zl
Other useful info
- The Trip is not private and if there are more people interested in the walking tour on the same day, you will be grouped together. In this instance we will let you know the size of the group and how much your par of the fee will be.
- Customised Private trips are available for groups.
- Local English guide