Experience Zakopne and its rich cultural and historical heritage with your own private Zakopane guide. Learn about some of the most famous Zakopane residents and people who helped promote the town as a vacation destination. Discover some hidden secrets connected with the time of the second World War and also with the fight for the independence of Poland. Walk along the streets to see examples of all the different architecture including the famous Zakopane wooden house style. Visit the famous cemetry, wooden church and also a heritage museum in the oldest street in town.
Zakopane Tour includes
- Welcome vodka shot
- 4 hr guided walking tour.
- Tea/Coffee and cheese cake (midway break)
- Entry to cemetry
- Entry to museum
- We offer a set lunch after the Tour at 35zł. The lunch consist out of 3 very traditional highlander dishes, Kwasnica soup, Moskol and Bigos. (Drinks not inclued in the price). You can book this on the day of the Tour.
Price per Person: 170zl
Price per Person: 150zl
Price per Person: 90zl
Other useful info
- The Trip is not private and if there are more people interested in the walking tour on the same day, you will be grouped together. In this instance we will let you know the size of the group and how much your par of the fee will be.
- Customised Private trips are available for groups.
- Local English guide
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃