The Tatras offer some of the best hiking and climbing routes in Europe. Some of the routes are only reachable with an experience Tatra guide, they are not marked for tourists and offer some of the best views and climbing possibilities. There are also some climbs that are on marked trails but worth taking a guide. If you are experienced in hiking, you should definitely try our hiking and climbing trip to take your mountain hiking to the next level.
Hiking Trip includes
- Transport to the start of the hiking route.
- Transport back to your apartment after the hike.
- Full day hike
- Licensed Tatra Guide (English speaking)
- Ropes, climbing harness, helmets, crampons (if necesarry)
The hiking trip lasts around 8hrs and we can discuss your personal needs and abilities and also the peaks to climb. We pick you up at the apartment and take you to the start of the hiking trail. You need to have a good level of fitness and some experience in mountain hiking. The difficulty level of the climb is entirely up to you and we can discuss your abilities in detail once you've enquired to book.
Prices are per group. If you are more than 2 people please enquire about the prices.
Things that you need to bring
- Bring a rain jacket, or warm top.
- Good waterproof hiking trousers and jackets
- Good waterproof hiking shoes.
- Good rucksack, water and snacks for your journey
- You should have some experience hiking and preferably not be scared of heights
Routes and peaks include
- Mnich - This is one of the faviourite peak climbs in the area. The route is challenging but does not require any previous experience and is very rewarding as the views from the top over Morskie Oko is really breathtaking.
Kościelec Ridge - is well known around the Tatra mountaineers community.It is a great proposition for everyone who want to challenge themselves with big exposure, and knife edge ridge climb. It surely deserve place number one for this type of climbs in polish Tatra mountains.
- Orla Perć - the hardest signed path in the whole Tatra Mountains. Start from Kuźnice - hike to Hala Gąsienicowa. Then after short stop in the hut we continue to where Orla Perć route starts. On the ridge with there are chains and ladders - but you will be secured by the guide and rope all the time .
If you are interested in any other peaks in the area please enquire and we will send you an offer.