Whoever comes to Zakopane in winter is amazed by its magical atmosphere, a small town under the snow with white Tatra mountains around it. Like in summer there is so much to do here during winter. We will help you to make the most of your time here and to show you how to enjoy winter in mountains. This experiense includes ski or snowboard lessons for beginners and more advanced riders. After lunch break we would like to take you for a city tour with local guide and at the end of the day we suggest a relaxing time in the best Thermal Spa in the area.
Day Trip includes
All transport from your accommodation and back.
Ski/snowboard instructor for 3h
Local guide for the city tour
Tickets for Gubałówka funicular
Chochołowska Thermals 4 hours open pass
- 8:30 am Pick up from your accommodation in Zakopane and transfer to ski slope.
- Renting equipment.
- Up to 3hours lessons with instructor.
- 12:00 We will recommend you places for lunch or you can pick the place you like.
Zakopane walking tour
- 2 pm You will meet with the guide at our office BazaTatry. The tour takes around 2,5 hours.
- 5pm Our transport will take you to Chochołowksa Termy where you can spend up to 4hrs enjoying the Termal area.
- There is a restaurant if you want to have dinner.
- Pickup at 9pm and return to your accomodation in Zakopane.
What's not included
- ski passes
Other useful info
- If you won't be going back to your apartment after lessons, remember to take a bag with your swimming suit in the morning (you can keep it in our van or at BazaTatr office).
- We choose ski slope according to your level of riding.
- Have snacks and drinks with you for the lesson. You can also buy someting at the slope.
- Winter clothes and gloves you can rent at Baza Tatry office.
- Take dry socks for change.
- The city tour can be flexible. If there are particular places you would like to see with the guide please let us know.
2 People: 690zl p/p
3 People: 570zl p/p
4 People: 500zl p/p
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃
Other Popular Activities
5 DAY Snowboarding Trip
Zakopane and the surrounding area is perfect to start your snowboarding adventure. Most of the slopes are perfectly suited and provide enough space to learn and develop your riding. The 5 days snowboard trip is dedicated to complete beginners who are looking for a fun way to start snowboarding and want to meet some cool buddies to ride with. You will be learning in small groups of 4 people. We work with highly experienced and friendly, English speaking instructors. Starting from getting to know the snowboarding world, first steps on the board to checking out different slopes and trying to use ski lifts. By the end of the course you should be able to ride comfortably on blue (intermediate) slopes. Most of all you will have made some new friends and have had a fun time in Zakopane :)
5 DAY Advance Snowboarding Trip
Are you already snowboading and feeling pure joy from riding down the slopes but there is still something missing? Would like to take your riding to the next level and discover real mountain shredding? This 5 days snowboarding trip will transform and sharpen your riding skills!
You will be riding in a group of up to 6 people, 4 hours/day with qualified instructor. You will have the chance to check out three different mountain slopes between Poland and Slovakia and will be in different conditions each day. During the course we focus on alpine techniques as well as freeriding or begginner freestyle.
If you're ready for real snowboard adventrue don't wait and book the trip with us :)