Zakopane and the surrounding area offer some of the best hiking routes in Poland and some of the most spectacular scenery. We offer tailor-made guided hiking tours in the Tatra National Park according to your ability and needs. The tours are mostly in the nearby valleys and on to higher peaks. We discuss the tour (length and destination) with you before the hike and decide together which route to take. We work with some of the best Tatra mountain guides and you can be sure of a fun and informative experience.
Hiking Tour includes
- Transport there and back from our office at BazaTatry.
- Up to 4hr or 6hr hike with guide.
- Entry fee to Tatra National Park.
There are over 250km of marked routes around Zakopane and it is a great way of experiencing the surrounding nature.
The hiking tour in the Tatra National Park lasts around 4-6 hrs and we can discuss your personal needs and abilities and also the best route to take. We pick you up at the apartment and take you to the start of the hiking route (sometimes this includes a bus ride to the start, depending on the route we decided on). We will adjust to your pace and abilities on the hike. No need to rush or stress :).
ROUTES SUGGESTIONS up to 4hr:
1) Toporowa Cyrhla- Wielki Kopieniec- Nosal- Kuźnice
2) Kuźnice- Hala Kalatówki- Hala Kondratowa- Kuźnice
3) Kuźnice - Droga nad Reglami- Sarnia Skała- Dolina Strążyska
4 )Zazadnia- Rusinowa Glade- Palenica Białczańska
Prices per person for 4hr:
1 People: 550zl p/p
2 People: 320zl p/p
3 People: 230zl p/p
4 People: 180zl p/p
5 People: 150zl p/p
ROUTES SUGGESTIONS 4-6 hrs:
1) Toporowa Cyrhla- Gęsia Szyja- Rusinowa Glade- Palenica Białczańska
2) Kuźnice- Gąsienicowa Valley- Black Lake- Kuźnice
3) Kiry- Kościeliska Valley- Smreczyński Staw- Kiry
4) Siwa Polana- Chochołowska Valley- Chochołowska hut- Siwa Polana
Price for up to 6hrs
1 People: 650zl p/p
2 People: 350zl p/p
3 People: 250zl p/p
4 People: 200zl p/p
5 People: 210zl p/p
Please contact us for group prices or any questions about what which hike options would be best for you.
Other useful info
- Bring a rain jacket and warm top.
- Wear hiking shoes, preferably waterproof.
- Bring a rucksack with some water and snacks for the hike.
- You do not have to be a skilled hiker, average level of fitness is recommended.
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃