All the apartment descriptions and information apply to the published apartments and the current activities listed on this site. Whilst BazaTatry will do everything in its power to make sure that the details are correct and as accurate as possible,BazaTatry will assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur. BazaTatry also reserves the right to change the published information on the website at any time including prices, descriptions, and photos. BazaTatry reserves the right to update any of these Terms and Conditions at any time if it is deemed necessary, and in the interest of the company. Users are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page. Accepting the use of this website immediately implies that they have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
- This prepayment should be made by bank transfer or paypal. Your booking is not confirmed until BazaTatry receives the pre-payment and you have received the confirmation email from BazaTatry This confirmation email contains all your booking details such as the address of the apartment, contact details, balance due and other arrival and departure instructions.
- The remaining balance due for the booking may be paid by bank transfer atlas 2 days before arrival or by cash on arrival at the apartment. * For bookings over Christmas and New Years (23.12 - 03.01) the balance must be paid within 4 weeks.
- If you cancel your reservation by notifying BazaTatry within 60 days before the arrival date, the payment deposit shall be returned to the bank account indicated by you, following a deduction of any applicable fees for payment services or bank fees.
- BazaTatry will however not be able to refund any of the deposit if a cancellation is made with less than 60 days notice.
- In the unlikely event that BazaTatry is unable to provide the client with the property that they booked or a property with similar or better characteristics a full refund will be issued within 7 working days. BazaTatry reserve the right to cancel a booking in the unlikely event that the apartment becomes unavailable for the booked dates, BazaTatry will however endeavor to find a suitable replacement before cancelling the booking.
Extra services, not covered within the reservation, ie, transport, trips or activities should be made in cash or bank transfer.
The following Rules set out the terms and conditions of holiday apartment rental. By making a booking, you accept these Rules. BazaTatry, reserves the right to refuse acceptance of a booking.
The apartment will be available from 3pm, however, if possible, we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early. It is important that we have your correct arrival time, which will be confirmed with you prior to your arrival, otherwise your check-in might be delayed.
Departure time is between 8:00-10:00 am, the exact departure time will be confirmed on arrival or during the stay. It is important that we have your correct departure time, which will be confirmed with you prior to your departure, otherwise your check-out might be delayed.
Checking-in or -out at the time different than indicated above causes charging an extra fee, paid at site:
20:00 - 24:00 – PLN 50 extra
24:00 - 04:00 – PLN 100 extra
Checking-out at: 24:00 - 05:00 – PLN 100 extra
Checking-out at: 05:00 - 07:00 – PLN 50 extra
Should the customer lose the keys to the apartment, they shall promptly notify the agency representative of this fact. A fee of PLN 200 shall be charged for lost keys or remote control. The guest shall be legally and otherwise liable for the use of the apartment during their stay therein, and in particular, they shall comply with the rules valid in the entire building.
Guests are kindly asked to respect the night quiet time from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Guests are asked not to disturb other guests staying in the building. BazaTatry has the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect in the case of any negative or aggressive behavior or any persons disturbing the peace and / or damaging the property. No such termination shall entitle the guest to be reimbursed for any previously paid fees.
In the event of the occurrence of force majeure events, BazaTatry shall have the right to cancel the agreement. This also applies to cases in which the personal safety of the customer or their property may not be guaranteed for reasons beyond BazaTatry’s control. Any amounts paid by the customer shall be promptly returned following the deduction of any amounts due for previously provided services. The agreement concluded by and between BazaTatry and the customer only covers accommodation rental.
Transport, meals and leisure time activities shall be the responsibility of the customer, unless any other activity has been booked and confirmed. The rental price includes utilities (gas, electricity and water), as well as cleaning upon departure.
The only additional fee charged by RakaTravel shall be a visitor’s tax in the amount of PLN 2 per person per night.
Tours & Trips
RakaTrravel will not be held responsible for any injuries accured whilst participating in any of the tours or lessons on offer. Our instructors and guides are all highly qualified and will do everything in their power to provide you with safe conditions to participate in the tour or lesson but will not be held respoinsible for any injuries or damage.
We offer refunds in case conditions are such that a tour or lesson can not take place. RakaTravel reserve the right to cancel tours and lessons and will provide our customers with a full refund.
This website require the use of ‘cookies’ particularly for the functionality of booking apartments. Cookies can be disabled in your browser settings, though this may affect functioning of the website. Alternatively cookies can deleted after visiting our site, if wanted.
All images and content featured on this website is property of BazaTatry and is subject to copyright laws. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material requires prior written consent.