The Rapid Rafting takes place on the Dunajec river and goes through the famous Dunajec Gorge in the Pieniny Mountains. This is a more extreme version of the Dunajec rafting and is on an inflatable river rafting pontoons. You will be provided with all safety ecquipment for the trip. Definitely the most fun way to experience the beautiful Dunajec Gorge.
Dunajec Rafting Tour includes
- Pick up from your apartment betweeen 8-9am.
- Transport to Dunajec.
- Tickets for your rapid rafting trip.
- Life Jacket and safety helmet.
- Transport back to Zakopane.
The Dunajec Gorge between Poland and Slovakia offers some of the most spectacular scenery in the area and we can't think of a better way to see this than on an exhilerating river rafting experience. The trip includes transport to the area. Instruction and safety equipment. You will be accompanied by an instructor while you navigate your way through the Gorge on the inflatable pontoon. There can be between 2-6 people on each pontoon. The trip on the Gorge lasts about 1,5hrs and the entire tour last about 5 hrs including the transport.
Price: 325zł per/person
Price: 220zł per/person
Price: 185zl per/person
Other useful info
- Rafting trips with private transport can alsoe be organised, check prices below.
- Customised trips are available to include some free time at the Niedzica Castle or cycling rides in the area, please send us your enquiry regarding customised trips.
- Rafting trips are only available in the summer season.
- If you are only 2 people and do not mind sharing your pontoon with other people you can enquire with us and we can try to place you with other people, this will mean a reduced price.
- Take a rain coat or some waterproof clothing as there is a chance of getting wet.
Dunajec Rafting with private transport
In this option you would have to self drive to the meating point. We will give you tickets to hand to our instructors for your pontoon ride. Trips usually takes palce from 10am.
Price: 150zł per/person
Price: 120zł per/person
Price: 95zl per/person
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃