For those who are looking for something challenging and ambitious we offer all day trips in the High Tatras. Some of the routes have difficult access and you will need to hold on to chains or climb ladders but don't worry, no technical experience is needed from you. We will take you to the famous Świnica, majestic Kościelec or the highest peak in Poland - Rysy. Hiking with a mountain guide helps ensure your safety plus it enriches your knowledge about the surroundings and nature in the Tatra National Park.
We organize individual trips or in small groups.
The area we offer here includes all marked hiking routes for peaks and passes in Tatras. The details and specific route we will discuss individually with you depending on your experience, fitness and preference.
- Kuźnice - Schronisko Murowaniec - Zielony Staw Gąsienicowy - Świnicka Przełęcz - Świnica - Schronisko Murowaniec - Kuźnice
- Palenica Białczańska - Morskie Oko - Czarny Staw Pod Rysami - Mięguszowiecka Przełęcz Pod Chłopkiem - Morskie Oko - Palenica Białczańska
- Kuźnice - Hala Gąsienicowa - Zawrat - Dolina Pięciu Stawów - Dolina Roztoki - Palenica Białczańska
- Palenica Białczańska - Morskie Oko - Czarny Staw Pod Rysami - Rysy - Morskie Oko - Palenica Białczańska
The trip includes:
- Transport to the meeting point and back
- All day trip
- Licenced guide
Price: 900 zł
Price: 1000 zł
If you are more than two people ask us for price
Things to take with you:
- Warm and waterproof clothes
- Waterproof trekking boots
- Backpack with drinks and food for all day
- It is better to have some experience in high mountain hiking and not to be scared of heights.
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃