Snowmobile rides is one of the most fun winter activities in the area. It's your chance to experience the winter landscape while enjoying an adventure ride. The trips take place either in Witow or Gubałówka Hill area and offer some beautiful views of the surrounding winter landscape and the Tatra mountains.
Snowmobile Trip includes
- Transport to Witow or Gubałówka Hill and back to your apartment.
- Safety equipment for the snowmobile.
- Snowmobile ride for your selected time frame.
- Professional intructor and guide.
It is really safe and easy to operate the snowmobiles and no previous experience is needed. The instructor will help you operate the snowmobile and when you feel comfortable your journey will start. The instructor will guide you on your route and will be available at all time if you need assistance.
The prices listed below for 2 people are for a shared snowmobile which means you can swap driver throughout your trip. If you would like to be 2 people with your own snowmobile then prices will be those for 1 person.
Other useful info
- Bring some warm clothes, a warm hat and gloves.
- We work with Snowdoo for the snowmobile rides
- There is a 10zl per person extra fee for a protective balaclava that you can keep as a souviner.
- Wear good winter shoes.
- The trip is only available if the snow conditions are good enough and will generally be confirmed a day or 2 before the scheduled date for the trip.
- On 3 hr trips you will also have a traditional bbq with sausage and a drink.
- We can also offer longer trips or trips for more people. Please contact us for details.
Price for 1hr: 350zl
Price for 1hr: 470zl
Price for 2hr: 620zl
Price for 2hr: 770zl
Price for 3hr: 750zl
Price for 3hr: 950zl
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃