Are you already snowboading and feeling pure joy from riding down the slopes but there is still something missing? Would like to take your riding to the next level and discover real mountain shredding? This 5 days snowboarding trip will transform and sharpen your riding skills!
You will be riding in a group of up to 6 people, 4 hours/day with qualified instructor. You will have the chance to check out three different mountain slopes between Poland and Slovakia and will be in different conditions each day. During the course we focus on alpine techniques as well as freeriding or begginner freestyle.
If you're ready for real snowboard adventrue don't wait and book the trip with us :)
Snowboard Trip includes
- All Transport.
- 4 nights accommodation (The price if for 2 people sharing a double room in a standard B&B)
- Total of 12hours sessions with instructor.
- Full Day Ski Passes.
- Chocholowska Thermals unlimited pass
- Welcoming dinner
- Avalanche equipment for off piste
- Picking up from Krakow airport to Zakopane and to your accommodation. We will arrange a time to suit all people arriving on the day.
- Evening welcoming dinner and fun, we will get to know each other and can discuss your riding level, expectaions and plan for rest of the trip.
- Trnasport to Kasprowy Wierch early moring. 4 hours with instructor. You will have full day pass so you can stay on mountian and shred till the end.
- Optionally - late afternoon thermal SPA in Chocholow. There are restaurants there to have dinner at.
- Early morning leaving Zakopane and going to Slovakia, Jasna Chopok ski resort.
- 4 hours with instructor. During this session your riding will be recorded for later video analysis.
- Full day riding
- Transport to Łomnica Tatrzańska and checking into accommodation there.
- Evening video analysis and dinner.
- Riding Łomnica Tatrzańska slopes. 4 hours with instructor.
- After ski slopes close we go back to Zakopane for the last night stay.
- Evening goodbye party.
- Transfer back to Krakow airport to catch your flight back home. We will schedule the transfer once we know your flight times back.
What's not included:
- Snowborad equipment. If needed we will help you can rent good quality equipment in Zakopane.
- Food and drinks (except welcoming dinner).
Other useful info
- Remember, mountains are unpredictible! Weather and snow conditions can be extreme and change over a short time.
- We will ride marked ski trails and permited off piste areas.
- If you would like to have a single or double room for yourself, there will be an extra charge.
- 27 Feb - 2 Mrach 2020
- We will schedule another trip in March, we will keep you posted :)
Price: 2900zl per person