Zakopane and the surrounding area is really good for beginner skiing or snowboarding. The slopes are in general not difficult and most are wide and provide enough space for complete beginners to learn. We work with some of the best intructors in Zakopane and provide professional lessons with transport to and from the slopes.
Ski + Snowboard lessons includes
- Transport to one of the beginner slopes.
- Help with ski rental at the slope.
- Full 2 hour lesson from when you start on the slope.
Learning how to ski or snowboard can be easy and fun. If it is your very first time our instructors will go through the basics with you and first get you comfortable walking sideways, stopping and all the other things necesarry for you to feel secure.
We found that 1 hour lessons are generally not long enough as there are many things to cover in the first lesson. We offer 1hr lessons at reduced prices for people interested in only improving technique. We also offer lessons at Kasprowy Wierch but you will need to be able to ski quite well, as the slopes there are very steep and narrow in some areas.
After the lesson you should be able to make it down a beginner slope without assistance from the instructor.
What's not included:
- You can choose to stay longer at the slope and practise more after the lesson, we will explain to you how to get a bus back to your apartment or arrange a taxi for you, this will however be at your own cost.
- Gear Rental; We will take you to the rental and help you pick the right sizes, prices are around 40zl a day.
- Ski clothes; We have some clothes to rent but please first enquire about this when you book your lessons.
- Ski pass; This depends on the slope you will be at and also how long you would like to stay after your lesson.
Other useful info
- Skiing and snowboarding is a very good form of excersie and you will deffinitely get a good workout from your lesson.
- There are many slopes around Zakopane and we will pick the one most suitable on the day of your lesson.
Reviews from ski lessons
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
very friendly staff, they gave us lots of information about Zakopane, and where we can eat and have fun during our stay. we've joined a beginner snowboard lesson here. the tutor Mateusz is a really good teacher with patient and knowledge. after two hours, we can ride alone!!!!
Great lessons! After our first lesson we felt comfortable on the skis and could go to a bigger slope alone. Kara is a great instructor and we can highly recommend their service.